Points to Remember
- Use weights that are not too heavy and that cause you to break your alignment. You can increase the weight as you get stronger.
- Keep your core engaged by drawing your lower ribs in and down.
- Lengthen through your armpits when you punch the weights up.
- Keep the top weight punched high, and keep your gaze on it.
- Slow and steady wins the race!
This triangle flow with weights would work together great with the push to down dog from one of my previous video posts to get you on your way to soaring in your arm balances. Now go pump some yoga iron and build those strong shoulders!
Loving the yoga knowledge? Subscribe to stay updated!